22 Feb, 11
Mitsubishi today unveiled a massive 92-inch model to its 2011 line up of theater-sized 3D Home Cinema TVs. This massive 92-inch 3D Home Cinema TV comes jam packed with a comprehensive list of features such as a fully integrated 3D TV with a built-in emitter, the DLP technology, four HDMI inputs, Bluetooth for audio streaming, multiple speakers, rear speaker and subwoofer outputs, the Jade user interface and a 120Hz sub-frame refresh rate. Mitsubishi won’t say exactly what the 92-inch TV’s price will be, but consider for reference that the company’s 82-inch 3D TV costs roughly $4,000. Expect the price of the 92-inch model to be somewhat higher.
15 Oct, 10
LG yesterday unveiled the largest commercial 3D LCD TV, the LG 72LEX9 which has a screen size of 72 inches. It features a full LED Backlight 480MHz True-motion panel and it supports Web TV and DLNA features. Currently, this massive 3D LCD TV is not known for its price yet and there is no word whether it’ll land in the US.
You’d want one very big wall to mount the damn thing on thats for sure!
17 Jun, 10
Casio have released the Green Slim, which is an earth-friendly, low maintenance projector that eliminates the need for a short life mercury lamp. This projector, claiming to be the the world’s first high brightness eco-friendly projector, incorporates Casio’s patent pending Hybrid Light Source. This combines Laser and LED technology for amazing high brightness and can last up to 20,000 hours. In addition, the eco-friendly projectors can be rotated 90 degrees for portrait display when using WXGA format models.
30 May, 09
Sharp’s new AQUOS DX LCD TV is just 20 inches in size and has one feature that other 20″ LCD’s do not, a Blu-Ray burner built in!. Yes along with a DVD, the burner allows you to record over the air digital broadcasts to the medium of your choice. So even though its not brimming over with other fabulous specs it is worth mentioning . Its hitting the Japanese market for $1580. No mention of US or Europe release as yet.
9 Oct, 08
Smartparts SP3200WF Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame is claimed to be the largest Wi-Fi digital photo frame in the world. Measuring 32 inch, it comes with a natural wood frame with espresso finish and museum quality beige mat. The digital photo frame can also display hundreds of digital photos on a slideshow format.
Features of the SP3200WF include :-
- 1,366 x 768 resolution
- 16:9 widescreen format
- Natural wood frame with espresso finish and museum quality beige mat
- Supports video playback
- SD, MS, and Compact Flash memory card slot
- RF remote control with 100ft operating range
- Can display PowerPoint slides, PDF files, and most picture and graphic files
12 Nov, 07
Comes complete with amp and speakers and a lamp. Plug your games console, DVD player or digital camera into the sockets and you’re supposed to get a six foot image from a distance of 80 inches.
- Bring the big screen to you with this portable projector.
- Projects a 6 foot diagonal projection.
- A built-in speaker and amplifier.
- A vertical stand for projecting onto the ceiling if you so desire.
- Focus/Brightness/Contrast controls.
- Suitable for use with DVD Players, TVs, PCs, Nintendo, Playstation, X-Box, iPods and Digital Cameras.
- A resolution of 960×240.
- A headphone jack for watching your movie without disturbing others.
- An adjustable handle for adjusting the height and easy carrying.
- Requires a large blank wall or ceiling.
- Ideal distance for projector is 80 inches from the intended surface.
- Audio and video cables included.
- Requires a mains adaptor (UK adaptor included).
- Suitable for ages 14 years+.
- Size: 36 x 14.5 x 14cm.
See More Here
1 Oct, 07
Sony’s new XEL-1 TV is wow in terms of how thin it is. Switched off, it’s just 3mm thick, switched on, it’s a super-bright 1080p TV (input only the resolution is just 960×540), with a huge 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI in, USB and 10/100 ethernet.
Read the Press Release for More.